losing friends to people you helped them meet
February 26, 2014 74,065 notes
Ebony & Ivory Cocktail Dresses
I WANT THEM ALLLLLLL
*sobbing in the distance*
February 15, 2014 6,707 notes
February 11, 2014 402,334 notes
February 2, 2014 211,660 notes
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via bonus)
I can literally relate to all
February 2, 2014 344,165 notes
January 19, 2014 88,969 notes
January 18, 2014 418 notes
January 18, 2014 4,923 notes
January 18, 2014 202,019 notes
“ It was probably nothing but it felt like the world. ”
Morrissey, Autobiography (p. 141)
January 18, 2014 114,598 notes