texting is superb because no one can tell your heart is breaking
trying to sing both parts in a disney song like
A WHOLE NEW WORLdon’t you dare close your eyes
A HUNDRED THOUShold your breath it gets better
I’M LIKE A SHOOTING STAR, I’VE COME SO FAR, I CAN’T GO BACK TO WHEREa whole new wooorrlllEVERY TURN A SURPRIwith new horizonEVERY MOMENT GETS BETTER
Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
And/or flop somewhere comfortable and tumble and not talk much except to show each other some stupid thing you found online
Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, “I really love you”. They’re just talking or humming or watching a movie or reading a book or laughing or something, and there’s something about them in that moment—their body is alive, there’s a light in their eyes, something—that makes you think, “I just really love you.” It’s a weird sensation to think this, but it’s pretty awesome that we can feel this way about another being.
Anonymous said: 3, 4, 13, 14, 19-23, 26-30, 34, 36, 39, 47
3. 3 Fears: Failure, death, and not being good enough
4. 3 things I love: musical theatre, disney, and my faith
13. Something I really, really want: my other half/ soulmate. I know it’s cheesy, but lately I’ve been feeling alone.
14. Relationship status: Single
19. 3 things that upset me: when people put others down, when my parents say “I’m disappointed in you”, when I lose a close friendship
20. 3 things that make me happy: serving people, going on adventures, and doing what I love (theatre)
21. What I find attractive in other people: definitely a fun personality, and a good heart. I love people who are open to taking risks and are really awkward at the same time. Also, passion!
22. Someone I miss: my Grandfather, who passed away when I was 11
23. Someone I love: I love a lot of people, but definitely my mom
26. My closest tumblr friend: idk probably the-willow-tree-march
27. Someone from Tumblr that I’d date: no idea— there are way too many people on here
28. A confession: I’m still a virgin
29. 3 things that annoy me easily: grammar errors, really arrogant people, and when people chew with their mouths open
30. My favorite animal: GIRAFFE
34. An embarrassing moment: uhhh when I was in Seussical Jr as Mayzie, I had this red dress with one strap and it broke during one of the songs (in front of an older boy). Thank goodness I was wearing a body leotard!!
36. Something that’s constantly on my mind: men. Hands down
39. Something I fantasize about: probably being on Broadway or being married to the love of my life and being a mom. Sorry, I’m a hopeless romantic
47. My favorite blog: I really like sexual-passion or itsjustclara
"AHH, WALTER, GET THE BUG"
"I am TRYING, HELEN”
boys can like pink and not be gay
girls can have short hair and not be a lesbian
boys can like ballet
girls can like video games
boys can be hot without a six pack
girls can be hot without a hairless body
boys can have hair down to their waists
girls can have stretch marks, curves and back fat
gender doesn’t determine what you can and cannot enjoy, what you can and cannot look like or what you can and cannot do